If you’re looking for a professional deck builder in Fremont that can deliver quality installations, on time and on budget, then Soto Bay Construction is for you.
We always build structurally sound decks that are masterfully crafted, properly supported, and designed to last years when other decks would have long fallen apart.
The biggest decision that will determine the quality of your deck is your choice of decking material. We can guide you to make the right decision here, whether you want a wood or composite deck.
- Wood Decking: We work with some of the top suppliers so that we can offer you deck boards from any wood species that you like. From classic looks like cedar and redwood to exotic woods, like Ipe and Cumaru, we have so many decking options to choose from. Get the genuine wood grain you love and keep the natural color or let us stain it to enhance the look.
- Composite Decking: From Trex to DuraLife, There is a wide range of composite products which vary in quality. If you want the look and feel of a wood deck without the upkeep, this is the way to go. We can help you choose the one that offers the best longevity and look for your price point.
We also have several options for deck framing, but pressure-treated lumber is our most popular option.
Sophisticated Deck Designs
Our team is fully equipped to design and install a wide variety of decks, including:
- Wraparound decks
- Multi-tier decks
- Attached decks
- Floating decks
- Rooftop decks and over-garage decks
- Front porch decks and entryway decks
- Side yard decks
- And more
Whether you’re looking to build a new deck or update an existing one, our team is ready to help transform your balcony, porch, or backyard. Transform your outdoor living today.
A Great Deck Design Starts with a Solid Foundation
Our team can handle 100% of your deck design and build, including:
- Posts and beams
- Concrete footing and anchors
- Deck framing
- Deck railing, balusters, and post caps
- Top rails
- Risers and treads
- Stringers and skirting
- Deck boards
- And more
We can also incorporate custom elements into your deck design, such as low-voltage lighting, stairs, a pergola, and even charging ports, to make your deck more practical and convenient for long-term use.
Once your deck is fully constructed, we’ll also stain and seal it to ensure that it looks and feels great for years to come.
All of our decks are crafted using only the best materials, from the joists and foundation to the fasteners, screws, and other hardware. We also have extensive experience working with Fremont’s permit department, helping your projects get approved faster.
Building a deck doesn’t have to be a chore. Learn more about our deck building services or call today to schedule your consultation.