When you envisioned spending time in your yard, what did you imagine? Entertaining, reading next to a bubbling fountain, sitting in a favorite chair overlooking lush gardens? Most people find that a deck helps them enjoy their yard as they had imagined it. When you build a deck you add a surface to your yard that increases functionality and beauty, never mind the value of the property.
Building a deck may seem like a large undertaking, but it doesn’t have to be. When you choose us as your deck builder, you get a higher quality deck that will stay beautiful and safe for much longer than a deck that was thrown together by a general contractor. Get the benefits of working with us, including:
- Stability: We ensure that our decks have firm footing, strong framing, have correctly sized and spaced joists, and are square. Stable design should be standard in our industry, but unfortunately, it is not.
- Shapes: Do you want a curved or circular deck? A triangle or unusual shape to fit in your space precisely? Something connected to your porch? We can design it.
- Materials: Let us be your guides to truly high-quality decking materials that will stand the test of time and require less maintenance and repairs over the years. Choose from redwood, treated lumber, Trex, or a composite deck material.
- Safety: Stairs, a deck railings and other details are essential to ensure the deck is safe and functional.
- Custom Finishes: Choose from a wide variety of custom stains and finishes to perfect the look of your deck. The right stain and help your decking boards match other elements in your space or just look great.
- Additional Features: Add advanced deck features that enhance your space, like a live tree, recessed lighting, stairs, rails, pergola, or hidden electrical chargers.
Our team can work with a variety of materials to achieve the perfect deck design for your yard, including multiple types of natural and composite decking. Enhance your backyard landscaping with an attractive and functional deck that will transform how you use your yard. All of our deck building uses high quality pressure-treated joists and deep foundations for superior longevity.